Rupture disc is a key pressure device that protects the pressure equipment from over pressurization or potentially damaging vacuum conditions. It’s a one-time-use membrane, in fine-grain synthetic graphite.
Cetec can supply rupture discs in conformity with PED 97/23/CE.
- Monobloc medium pressure discs
- Monobloc medium pressure discs for operation in vacuum
- Monobloc medium pressure fluorinated polymer film
- Monobloc high pressure discs
- Low pressure removable membrane discs
- Medium pressure removable membrane discs
- Special discs